Saturday 9 January 2010

A challenge by my wife....

And for a change it's nothing to do with the house and DIY.
My wife knows my ambition in life is to make money on line.
I've been growing by DHS Club (which I recommend) business for a while
but I wanted to expand my horizon and investigate additional sources.

This is where the challenge came from Mrs G, who does frown sometimes
when it's time for bed, or the childern need changing and I'm glued to the PC.

"All I'd like you to make is enough to cover the mortgage"

and that was it, challenge set and a goal of about £600 pounds a month.

To cut the story short an old school friend of mine named Eurig Williams
sent me a link to     www.700inaday.com

I got myself signed up and am now I'm learning from Shaun Smiths videos.

So I have the DHS club and now  www.700inaday.com
So in 2010 will I succeed in achieving my goal and arising to Mrs G. challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment