Saturday 23 October 2010

Apsense Postcard article

I, like many of you are looking for that ultimate opportunity that will take you to that goal you've got written above your PC- one next door to the picture of the Ferrari and the nice house with a swimming pool.
Most pages I land on promise me all kinds of offers. All for either $37 or $97 . ( Why that price)

Some of these I have bought and have had a little success with them.

What helped me choosing these was the fact that I felt that the seller, even though they were selling to the masses, was genuine.

One of these was Shaun Smith with his 700aday programme

I just loved his videos and that's why I invested in his course.

Where am I going to here. Well with Shaun I knew he wasn't sending automated stuff all the time. Check out his tweets they are very personal.
What better way to show that you are a real person than to us a system developed in 1840
(that's the year, not the time in 24hr format)

If people invested some small amount of money and sent me a post card I could show the world the post card and give away my webspace for a link and a message.
It would prove they where real people with something real to say.

There's nothing stopping you all doing it. A social network of postcard senders.



2 comments:

  1. nice!! i like it! We bring you the meaning, advantages, and disadvantages of e-banking to help you better understand the concept. Read on, to know more
    e-banking

    ReplyDelete